We typically gather two categories of info about you:
- (a) information that you donate which personally identifies you (e.g., full name or phone number);
- (b) information that doesn't personally identify you (e.g., your own IP address or type of browser).
- This info is transferred to, processed and held by people in the United States of America;
- We generally use this information to provide you with our Site and related services, and to create reports, information, and other pertinent information about online shopping;
- We may sometimes share this information to authorized third parties including our merchants, advertisements and promotional partners and third party service providers for these intended functions;
- Through the use of "cookies,", due to our mutual working relationship, we permit advertising networks to gather anonymous Information Regarding you to send you their ads and use the Exact Same information to send you our advertisements (see section III below);
- You have the option to opt-out of certain tasks as stated below (see section VI);
- To safeguard your information, we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, making sure that your privacy is of the utmost importance at our firm;
- If you register with us, then you have the ability to update or update any of the information you previously provided via the account section;
- If you have any queries or concerns about privacy problems in Bestessays.com please contact us by clicking here;
- Our sites and our services Aren't developed nor are they meant for use by kids 13 and under;
We collect two kinds of information associated with you: (a) Personally Identifiable Information ("PII"); and (b) Non-Personally Identifiable Information ("Non-PII").
Personally Identifiable Information: PII includes any information that identifies you as individual. We gather your PII if you make the choice to register with us or when you choose to take part in an interactive feature of our Websites such as a review, survey or marketing. You will:
Provide your name, mail/shipping address, email address, credit card number and phone number when registering with our Sites or in connection with a competition submission; provide certain demographic information about you (e.g., age, gender, shopping interests and preferences, etc.) when participating in a survey or survey; or post a general remark and/or recommendation on our Websites. Non-Personally Identifiable Information: We accumulate certain non-PII from you when you visit our Website including IP addresses and information relating to your browser, operating system, ISP, the third party website from which your trip originated and your usage of our Sites unique to the web pages you visit, and the magnitude of your own visits.
HOW WE USE & SHARE THE INFORMATION
In our attempt to constantly improve our services, your PII and Non-PII are a critical role in our fulfilling your orders, responding to your queries, serving you better in general, and knowing your requirements. We also use this information in different ways naturally connected to the circumstances in which you provided the information.
We may disclose PII and Non-PII to:
Our third party service providers who host and handle data, process credit card orders, send our product, etc; our parent company, subsidiaries or other affiliated companies (" affiliated companies") for operational, advertising and promotional objectives; co-promotional partnering companies and others with whom we have marketing or other relationships ; our other customers where you make the choice to openly post reviews, opinions or other information in regard to products or solutions, communicate with other users through public forums (e.g., forums, message boards, bulletin boards, etc.). Subsequently, we utilize non-PII to help in analyzing site traffic, understanding customer requests and tendencies, initiating targeted promotional activities (see "Preference Based Advertising" below).Additionally, we also utilize a secure and trusted host hosting place in the US, firewall protection, controlled access and encryption technology to protect your data. Please note that although we try to protect your PII, then we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us online and accept no responsibility for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of your PII. In the regrettable event that your private information which identifies you is in any way compromised, we'll notify you directly via e-mail at the last known e-mail address you have supplied us with as soon as feasibly possible under the circumstances (delays in notification may occur while we consider necessary actions to determine the range of the breach and restore reasonable integrity to the system, in addition to for the legitimate demands of law enforcement when notification would impede a criminal investigation.)
YOUR OPTIONS & OPT-OUTS
You have lots of options regarding the way we use information about you, including: sign out our email distributions, contact us by clicking here ; choose not to find any marketing information from us. You have a chance to modify your data from your personal account .
If you have any queries, concerns, or problems regarding our privacy policies at Bestessays.com, then please contact us by clicking here.
Neither our Sites nor our Services are appropriate for the use of a minor child below the age of 13 and they're prohibited at any time to submit PII to us. Moreover, if you are under 18, you need to use bestessays.com only with involvement and consent of a parent or guardian.